Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Custom levelscreens

Not only that, but also "gameover" and "mappackfinished" screens. You can add a background to it, and change data position (data like coins, points or lives). Here's a non-customized levelscreen:


And a customized one:

And what I used to make the customized:

- A "levelscreen1-1.png" background image:

- A "levelscreen1-1.txt" custom data text:

customname;false;x;y#marioscore;true;317;189#coinanimation;true;327;68#mariocoincount;true;344;68#worldnumber;true;343;148#player1;true;70;64#player2;false;x;y#player3;false;x;y#player4;false;x;y#player1lives;false;x;y#player2lives;false;x;y#player3lives;false;x;y#player4lives;false;x;y

In the end it looks awesome, even if I do say so myself.
But I still wanna add more options (like allow users to show other players even if they're not playing it). But for today it was enough work... So, see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment