Thursday, October 23, 2014

Making YouTube videos!

Hello again, guys! So, as the title says, I'm making YouTube videos again! Again, because a few years ago I started making videos, but they were terrible, so I deleted them all. Now I'm starting over, but with a lot more of quality and work! My videos are in HD and I try not to make them too long. I'll be making gameplay videos the most, but you'll see some game development, map-making and other things too!





As for people looking up for my physics tutorials, a little announcement: they're a little delayed due to the fact that I got a new computer, so I had to set things up, transfer files from the old computer, install the programs I use, etc. But the newest tutorial is already being worked on, and I already have everything I need to make it, so you don't need to worry about that.

That's all for today, I see you guys in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment