Monday, October 21, 2013

Quick Update for Mari0 +Portal #2

You may not know, but the animation properties were not working. Until today. I've finally got them to work properly, and, as a "bonus", I made a system that reads text files for the corresponding tile, so you can set it's properties (for now, the only thing it reads is the "animationspeed" property). I might also add properties for it, but I don't know yet.
"Animation Once" and "Animation Loop" properties
They work very well with Commanders, as you can see. The only missing property I have to do is the "Pixel Collision" one. I think I've come up with a good way of doing them work. Instead of making only non-transparent pixels collide, I can make them require an extra file. In this case, an image. Each non-transparent pixel of this image will be translated as a collide-able pixel, so your tile can be drawn just as you want. Also, I never posted here, but some days ago I've got non-gelable property to work too:


So I see you guys in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment