Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I should still be working on my mod #4

Instead, I made my first pizza ever!





My mom approved, and it tasted wonderfully, so yeah...

No, I did worked on my mod. I made something that'll be great in custom tilesets: custom block debris!
Thanks for alesan99 (from Stabyourself forums) for suggesting this!
Another thing: I decided to finally dedicate some time to work on the Environmental Triggers. One of it's best features (if not the best) is the keypressed or keydown commands! They'll detected what key you pressed in your keyboard and they'll output a signal to all the entities connected to them.

Feel like a Jumper...
*(I'm trying to see what posts are more visited, so, since most of them can be read by just opening my blog, I'm gonna be adding "Read more" links on the middle of my future posts).

(On "Read more" there's, also, a small game I made in, let's say, 10-15 minutes)

The commands for this:



 e1 : keypressed up
 c1 : teleport players >0 <~5
 e2 : keypressed down
 c2 : teleport players >0 >~5

> increases current position
< decreases current position
~ distance relative to tiles




Oh, and, if it wasn't enough, I made a small "game". I call it "Troller" because you can "troll" people with it. All you need to do is take a screenshot of your desktop (pressing "print screen" on your keyboard), paste it on an image editor, save it as "Desktop.png" and put it in your "%appdata%/LOVE/troller" folder (you'll have to do it manually, but only once).
Open the .love file (you need the LÖVE software to make it work).
You'll get this:

Looks like a normal desktop, right? But that's what happens when you...

..click with mouse's left button:
Yes, I was lazy and just copied Minecraft's breaking textures...


...click with mouse's right button:


..scroll your mouse wheel up or down:


I'll add it to my "My Games" page, but I'm not going to be creating a new page just for it. Have fun!
Hints: pressing [Enter] or [Space Bar] on your keyboard will clean the screen, and pressing [Esc] (or [Escape]) will exit the "game".

Download Troller

That's all for today, guys! I see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment